Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Uncle Michael's visit and other tales of hair-woes

My brother, Michael, came to visit last week while Sean was in California. It was a HUGE help to have Michael here! And, as it was his first time seeing Owen since January 4th, I think the two bonded quite well.....

Here is a picture of uncle and nephew from January and last week. As you can see, Owen is still enthralled with Uncle Michael's hair.....



Michael helped me take Owen to daycare and even spent Wednesday morning babysitting for the little guy while I was at work. And, I think the Boulder way of life was a nice vacation from the hustle and bustle of NYC. We were all sad to say good-bye!

In honor of his uncle, Owen came home from daycare on Tuesday with a new hairstyle... his first mohawk. No gel was needed! Sean would have been so proud!

1 comment:

Yolande said...

Amazing shades and hairdoo, Owen, and uncle Michael looks so relaxed too... Love you all!