Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big News

Our family is going to France for 3 months!! We are very excited!! Sean has accepted a position as a Visiting Scientist at the University of Bordeaux. We leave in September and will be there until Thanksgiving. My bosses have graciously allowed me to take a second leave of absence this year (the first was my maternity leave) and still have my job when we return.



Owen is very excited too... he has been practicing eating escargot in the bath these days.

I think his toy may be tastier than the real thing. But I'm not sure it goes well with wine. :-)

-Marisa

1 comment:

Kellie H said...

wahoo! yay for the raymonds. that is super awesome and REALLY great that your job will be there when you get back. they say to start them young with new languages so owen's first word should def be french! love y'all. the usa will miss you!