Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to Marisa (a couple days late in blog-land but on time in real life)! It was very hard to choose which of the zillion cute mommy+baby photos to show. I picked this one because it's M and O having fun a being smily -- taken on Mother's day right after we got home from NYC.
- Sean

MARISA'S THOUGHTS: It was so great to spend a small part of mother's day with my mom in NY before we flew home. Sean made the day special by giving me a beautiful necklace of 2 interlocking tomatoes that he had shipped all the way from Finland!! I am wearing it in the photo below, behind little Mr Droolypants. And, as you can see from the photo above, Owen made the day extraordinary with his smiles and kisses (more like "I want to chew on something and your face is in the vacinity of my mouth" slobber but priceless nonetheless!!)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, now I can see that my son-in-law is a "real" romantic (note the use of "romantic" as a noun in this regard) and not a "hopeless" romantic !! Love the silver tomatoes Sean !! (did I make a Dan Quail spelling error?? Does one tomatoe have an "e" at the end ? )
And love your beautiful family too !! Now I'm Finnish !!!!

Kellie H said...

Happy mother's day! love the necklace, love the kid and love you!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks