Saturday, March 1, 2008

Reflections on 2 Months of Parenthood

The gods are smiling down on Colorado today - right now (around 4pm) it is 73 degrees! It is so warm on our porch, in fact, that Owen got a bit of heat rash on his chest from wearing clothes. This taste of summer makes us very excited for things to come.

Today is also Owen's 2 month birthday and we are so thrilled to have the little guy around. While the man of the hour is napping, I thought I'd take a few minutes to reflect on the last two months and what they have meant to me....

Ooops... tiny cries coming from the bedroom. I guess I'll have to reflect later.

-Marisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Everybody. I think this photo is so wonderful !! B&W has always been my favorite photo medium (I learned my craft on B&W TV cameras !!) But most importantly, the picture communicates a really lovely interaction of basic trust between 2-month old Owen and his mom (and Sean, if you took the photo --- nice work !!) Basic Trust, our little day-care world that we entered into back in 1977.....how precious. what goes around, comes around !! Here we are again !!

Love you all,
Grandpa Steve