Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun in town

Hi! It's Marisa. I came up to Sean's office to call home and decided to put up some cute pictures and a video we took of Owen on Friday in Bordeaux. We went
into town to open a bank account so Sean can get paid (very important, I think) and we spent the afternoon walking around. We walked through many squares (and it wasn't hard to imagine Uncle Max and Aunt Susan sipping some wine and eating moules frites at one of the many cafes in the area). Then we wound up at the Place de la Bourse and found some fountains for Owen to play in. He was SO EXCITED to play in the water that we almost weren't allowed to leave. For those of you that have met Owen in person, this may sound strange to you, but he got fussy when we tried to put him in the stroller to go home.

Anyway, enough text, here are the photos:


Owen at the Place de la Bourse fountainA really cute picture of Owen and Sean that is in the running for my favorite photo of my boys ever and will likely be added to my screen saver in Colorado.

Owen playing at the Miroir D'eau (Mirror of Water) across from the Place de la Bourse:



There's a video to come... I will post it as soon as I can but right now I have to run back to my boys.

Big hugs to everyone at home!
M.

2 comments:

Yolande said...

OMG, i love these new pictures - Owen is starting to look like a Frenchman, "non de grande pipe"! Big kisses to all.

Unknown said...

HLC !! (Holy Cow !!) I can't believe our little man is crawling all over Bordeaux and I've yet to step foot there in my entire life !!! Oh well, as mom says to me, "Be there or be square !!!"
So we're coming for sure (mom says we already have our tickets-- probably because she didn't trust me to get them, ! and anyway she was the world traveler in the family until my grandson beat me to France !! C'est la vie !!!
Way to go Little O !!

Love you much,
GS