Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Up, up and away!

In a sad state of affairs, I (Sean) have the flu and have been spending the last few days trying to avoid infecting Marisa or Owen. Luckily, Vovo was in town for the weekend and she took up my normal duties. I think I am on the road to recovery -- I hope so, at least....

The upside of this is that I have time to share a few photos in which Owen is trying to be like superman.


In this photo I think he sees some misdeed (maybe a shadow frowned at the wall) and is thinking about going to the rescue. But not thinking that hard, because he looks pretty comfortable.



Here he is trying to blast off but is held back by his mom wiping up his drool.



This is what the superhero looks like at the end of the day -- still posing in his sleep!

hooray for justice!
Sean

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi guys !!
I just love the latest pictures of my superhero grandson and I think that VoVo Yol did a fantastic job of taking some wonderful photos !! I just love "Up, Up and Away!!" Especially the one of our sleeping superhero with his tiny fist clenched and his little toes popping out of his unsnapped PJs !!! And also the one of Owen checking himself out in his new "turtle" mirror....I love that one too !!!

Thanks for these adorable treasures !!!

And get well soon Sean !!!!

Love,
Grandpa Steve

LarryRaymond said...

I'm glad the screen writers' strike has ended! We've seen superman, but, where's spidey?
Pip